Saturday, November 27, 2010

56 more days to go!!!

How far along?
~32 Weeks~

Size of baby
19 Inches & 4 lbs

Gender
Sweet baby girl - Lyla Faith

Movement
She has started waking up at 4:00 the past few mornings and kicking like crazy and wakes up throughout the day to make sure I know she is doing well in there also. I love it so I don't mind at all.

Sleep
I feel like I have either dropped or my belly has stretched a good inch in the last week so my sleep has not been very consistent..I wake up every few hours having to adjust.

Cravings
Still have only been able to eat one meal a day and just snack at my other sittings..I guess I have officially ran out of room.

Symptoms
My hip has still been hurting some but other than that doing pretty well.

What I look forward to
I am counting down the days until she gets here..I am pretty upset about not getting to be with all of my family for Christmas this year but after traveling home for Thanksgiving I know there is no way I can make that long trip again (this time almost killed me)
I am thankful that my mom and Kavin are coming to spend the holidays with us. Jason is super excited because my mom has promised him all kinds of cooked goodies (chocolate pudding along chicken and dumplings) Yes, she not only spoils me rotten she does my husband as well..but he deserves every bit of it so I don't mind sharing at all. We will both be put out in the cold once Lyla gets here so we better live it up now.

I was at my mom's this week so no usual picture spot, I had to take my own in front of my mirror..ha! I feel like my stomach dropped this week and it kind of looks like it in this picture also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment