Thursday, October 7, 2010

25 Weeks and getting so much closer!

How far along?
~25 Weeks~

Size of baby?
13.5 inches long - 1.5 lbs

Gender?
Sweet baby girl...Lyla Faith
We ordered curtains for her room this week I am praying that they work because they are super cute :)

Movement?
YES...very exciting week! Jason got to feel her move for the first time on Sunday. It kind of freaked him out..ha! It took him forever to admit it was really her in there and not say it was just my "stomach moving" :)

Sleep
I actually slept the entire night last night. I usually wake up between 1-3 and have to get comfortable again but this morning I woke up and my alarm was going off...so a GREAT nights sleep :) Other than that have still been sleeping pretty good.

Symptoms
None....

What I miss?
Nothing at all....

Cravings?
Well the Halloween isle got me at Target last weekend and I broke down and got me some treats, but oh they are so tasty :) This probably being the reason my child is always kicking me during the day..I have sugared her up..ha!

What I look forward to?
My monthly appointment is next Tuesday..I am so ready to hear that sweet little heart beat again. I get to go to my New Boston for my first baby shower in three weeks and spend time with my friends and family...which I am waiting for so "impatiently." Jason and I are going to lamaze classes at the end of this month and that will be interesting..ha! I know he is very excited about it he is just holding back..(right???)

Today is the first day of Passionately Pink Thursdays to supper breast cancer so I only had to dress up three days this week..ha! Jason goes to the doctor tomorrow so everyone please pray that everything is looking back on track and he will get released to go back to work, and get back to 100% very soon!

A few more pictures to share :)


You know it is not a Thursday photo shoot with out Zeus being a camera hog...ha!


On a completely other note...I am running out of spirit shirts to wear with jeans on Friday's, obviously because of the belly you see sticking out above :) So one of the girls who is on my team has a friend who makes shirts. This is the one I had her make me and I got it yesterday..How darn cute is this?? I am super excited. So, if anyone needs a cute shirt made just let me know. I am thinking of getting her to make some more or something for sweet Lyla..maybe My Mom Rocks..LoL....but what I really thought about when I saw this was I need to learn how to sew before this baby gets here so I can be crafty :)
Have a Terrific Thursday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute t-shirt!!

    So you're going to lamaze class? Does this mean natural childbirth? If so, I HIGHLY recommend the Bradley Method. This is the book I read: http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Childbirth-Bradley-Way-Revised/dp/0452276594/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1286461081&sr=8-1

    Start reading and practicing NOW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete