Friday, October 29, 2010

Third and FINAL!! 28 Weeks

Well...It is finally here I have reached my third trimester and so far so good! I had my glucose test done on Tuesday and they said if they don't call me by today then "no news is good news" I have not heard from them so I am praying that all turned out well. I can't believe I am already 28 weeks along and into my third trimester...it has gone by so fast but I now feel like time is starting to drag on..It really gets like this when I am ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas break but it is 10 times harder this year when I am waiting for Lyla as well. I wasn't going to post pictures this week because I had just been exhausted and it was Red Ribbon Week at school this week, each day was a different theme so my outfits were kind of crazy, but this morning Jason said a picture was a must and I figured I would just use it on here. He said that I looked like a pure "red neck" pregnant lady this morning with my too tight camo shirt on (it was the only one I had and I was not even caring so I rocked it all day long..ha)

How far along
28 Weeks :) Yay...only 12 to go!

Size of baby
16 inches and 2.5 lbs

Gender
Sweet Baby Girl Lyla

Movement
I think she has ran out of room this week because she is all over the place...I feel one of her body parts rolling down the front of my belly at least 5 times a day...I am not complaining know because it lets me know that she is doing well in there :) Her heart beat was 148 at the doctor on Tuesday, and they said all is well with her.

Sleep
Back to a week of no good sleeping. Between the dogs keeping me up and my crazy dreams it has been a rough week.

Symptoms
Just still my swollen feet...my protein levels and blood pressure are perfect so I decided to go to a nutritionalist next Tuesday to see if they could possibly help me out because my feet are terrible and yes 12 weeks doesn't seem to far off it really does if my feet continue to get worse.

What I miss
Nothing at all! I was thinking the other day I may miss some of my favorite winter clothes that I love to bundle up in, but then I thought about my constant body temperature being hot so I may not even need them :)

Cravings
Nothing out of the ordinary...still snacking on a few Halloween snacks other than that just depends on the day.

What I look forward to
We are going to Lamaze classes tomorrow..Jason is so not thrilled for one it is 9-4 on a Saturday when college football is his passion and two I am sure he will have lots to say about the other preggers in class which should make for a fun day..ha! I am totally counting down the days until my mom is here to get Lyla's room ready also....13 to be exact and I CAN'T WAIT!! I am getting real anxious about getting in there and seeing what all we have and need to get and getting it super organized :)

A weekly picture is not complete with out crazy Zeus' appearance!!


The other was kind of dark so we moved and took another one..at least my belly looks camouflaged this week :)

Hope you all have a great weekend and I will update you on how the Lamaze class goes this later on!


No comments:

Post a Comment