Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wooooo Pig Sooie!!!

Well our sister in law called us Friday night asking what we were doing the next day...and a long story short we were loaded up Saturday morning and heading to Dallas for the HOGS game! We had so much fun and the best part the hogs came out with a W!! Here are a few photos of the day....
My sister in law and me


Jason taking a look below!

Calling those HOGS!!!


Me sitting in my seat..on the end of course because we know I had to get up the most for the bathroom :)


Me and Sharee :)


We were in the pro shop getting shirts and I obviously don't pay attention to who is around me, but it's kind of hard when there are thousands of people in one small area....but I saw people start taking pictures of this guy that was standing beside me and when we started walking to the check out I realized who it was....Jermain "bad intentions" Taylor. We were standing beside each other checking out and Jason couldn't resist me getting my picture made with him...too bad for some unknown reason this is the only picture that didn't turn out all day long :( I think other people were taking pictures along with the lighting in there just didn't work out..ha!)

On a completely other note..my poor husband tries so hard to surprise me and do sweet things all of the time, but it just seems that it always doesn't work out in his favor :)
For example, he went and got Lyla's spot held at the daycare we are putting her in next year so that I wouldn't have to drive over there. Well he told me on my way home what he had done and didn't realize I had filled out no paper work yet, so I still had to go over there and get the new member packet. I was so happy that he thought of doing that for me though it completely didn't even matter at that point because half of it was already done...yay!
Well he spent last week in Arkansas visiting his family and supposedly went on a search for pink Razorback onesies for his little girl to surprise me. Well, he had NO luck :( So, we were getting ready to head to the game and I was super excited when my sister in law Sharee sent me pics of these two ADORABLE onesies. Come to find out Jason had told her that he had been looking for some and couldn't find any well, her mom has a t-shirt machine so Sharee went to work. She got these onesies and said they had some razorback stuff at her moms and she made these!!! I don't think she realized that Jason was trying to surprise me with them and I wasn't supposed to know, but it still all worked out. He got kind of upset because he said nothing every works out for him..but once again I was so excited that he was secretly trying to find them that it once again made my day!!!! :)

How adorable are these?!?!
Jason informed me she was coming home in one of these so I better get ready..ha! I told him we will see ;)
Hope everyone's team did great this weekend..it's back to work for me tomorrow (BOO! Since it actually is a holiday, but no kiddos so in trainings all day tomorrow..Lyla is thinking this is not going to be fun sitting all day, but we will survive)
Hope you all have an amazing Columbus Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment